top of page
KARATE DOJO | CAMBRIDGE
Karate classes in Cambridge, Ontario
CALL US TODAY ON
How does it work?
How do I chose the right school and how do I know it is a good one?
Viewing a class and meeting the instructors is the best way to know whether a dojo is the right fit for you and your family. Experiencing the culture and philosophy of the instructors, parents and students is key.
How are the instructors? Do they have a nice professional set up? Do they show respect to their students, instructors and families?
Depending on what your goals and expectations are for your child and their journey in Karate, you will know what is best for your child.
Why choose Triple Arts Karate?
- Triple Arts has been actively teaching karate to the Cambridge Community for 12 years.
- We are the only studio that offers multiple programs such as Dance, Music and Drama.
- A member of the International Okinawan Goju Ryu Karate Do Federation.
- Month to month class fees.
- Classes for all ages, children, teens and adults.
- Plenty of parking and accessibility.
- Family Friendly and professional environment.
- Activities and events for the whole family.
What should I wear for my trial class?
Please wear comfortable clothing for movement and bare feet. Don't forget your water bottle!
Will someone be there to help me during my first class?
Absolutely! Miss Christine, our wonderful front desk admin will be available to help.
bottom of page