KARATE DOJO | CAMBRIDGE
Karate classes in Cambridge, Ontario
CALL US TODAY ON
KARATE & DANCE PROGRAM
By registering with Triple Arts Academy's group class program(s) , you are committing to either the full season (September to June). With the exception of 6 & 8-WEEK PROGRAMS, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS and DAY CAMPS. In these cases, program fees must be paid in full.
1. Triple Arts Inc. requires enrolment in AutoPay for monthly fees, unless paying in full. Payment must be made by credit or debit card Visa/Mastercard and are subject to a 2.75% transaction fee.
2. All class monthly fees are scheduled to be debited on the 15th of the month in the form of AutoPay through DSP Merchant Services.
3. If the full amount of the tuition is not paid on the scheduled day of each month through the AutoPay, a 5% late fee is applied and the total session amount is due immediately.
4. If you are changing a GROUP karate and/or dance class membership type for the next month, a 30 days notice MUST be submitted via e-mail before the next scheduled fee withdrawal, otherwise the upcoming monthly fee will be debited.
5. Tuition is non-refundable.
6. If the payment information on file is not available (expired, declined) and no other payment is received, a late fee of $15 will be applied.
7. A $29 fee will be charged for every declined transaction.
8. If two consecutive returned declined transactions occur then the remainder of the year's fees MUST be paid in full.
9. Pro-rated classes are available for new students only, who join the class after the beginning of the month.
10. Music Lessons will only be credited if administration is given 24 hours notification via e-mail of absence, otherwise student must pay for the missed lesson.
11. Students with unpaid balances will NOT be allowed in class.
CLASS CANCELLATION & MAKE UP POLICY
1. Triple Arts Inc. has the right to combine or cancel group classes if registration for the class is fewer than 3 students.
2. Classes will be cancelled in the case of inclement weather or poor driving conditions. Please use your own discretion regarding attendance if the driving is difficult in your area.
3. If at any time it is required to cancel classes due to an emergency, an e-mail, text or phone call will be placed.
4. If Triple Arts Inc. cancels a class, a make-up date will be announced. No credit will be given for missed classes.
5. Triple Arts Inc. does not operate during statutory holidays.